Dogs are your best companions. They will stay loyal to you whatever the circumstances are. Even if one person abuses them, they will always remain by your side, hoping to receive love.
Studies prove that around one million animals in the US suffer domestic violence each year. Further, only 65% of animal abuse gets reported to the authorities. Can you imagine what the other 35% of these dogs went through?
The shelter, Rescue From The Hart, received a call about a dog abused by its owner. They revealed that the owner purposely starved this poor dog for months.
As a result of the starvation, the dog, later named Angel, became too weak to move, and her organs began shutting down. There is an absolute uncertainty for this dogs’ survival, but the shelter refused to give up.
Volunteers took turns in giving treatment and hope for this poor dog. They fed Angel little amounts of snack to get her body used to food again. They couldn’t give her large portions of food as it would shock her organs and would be fatal to her health.
After months of careful treatment, Angel slowly regained her spirit. In line with this, she started walking around, wagging her tail, and making friends. She became this playful dog with such happiness.
“When you have hope, the possibilities are endless,” Rescue From The Hart stated. Because of these beautiful people who never gave up on Angel, she fully recovered and became the most lovable dog.
As Angel found the will to live her life again, she eventually found her forever family! It’s incredible to witness such a beautiful transformation.
Prepare your tissues as you watch Angel’s transformation video below.
Angel’s story should be an inspiration to every breathing human on earth. When you see or suspect violence happening, report them to the authorities immediately. Always remember, change doesn’t start in your community; it begins within yourself.
Thanks to Rescue From The Hart for video and photos.